U.S. Coast Guard Forms
Below are links to the USCG forms required for the OUPV (Captain's) and Masters License application process. The forms are in pdf format and require Adobe's Acrobat Reader in order to view them. If you currently do not have Acrobat reader installed on your computer, please download the application by clicking here and follow the on screen instructions. Once Acrobat reader is installed, click on any of the form links below in order to view/print the form.
- (Form CG-719b)- Application for Merchant Mariner Document, License or Certificate of Registry
- (Form CG-719k)- Merchant Marine Personnel Physical Examination Report(you may fill out this PDF file and print it)
- (Form CG-719k/E)- Merchant Marine Certification of Fitness for Entry Level Ratings
- (Form CG-719P)- DOT/USCG Periodic Drug Testing Form
- (Form CG-719s)- Small Vessel Sea Service Form
- (Form CG-719C) - Conviction Statement Form
- (NMC Policy Letter 11-02)- Verification of Identity Requirements
- Diabetes Waiver Form
- Vision Waiver Form
- Hearing Waiver Form
- MMD Photo/Signature Scanner Form
- (SF-180) Request Pertaining to Military Records front - back
- Print your Merchant Mariner Credential-License
- https://homeport.uscg.mil/Lists/Content/Attachments/1600/UPV_JobAid2011.pdf - U.S. Coast Guard required equipment check-list for an OUPV (Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessel).
- www.uscg.mil/STCW/downloads.htm - Use this link to download the USCG applications you will need to apply for your OUPV license.
- www.dco.uscg.mil/Portals/9/NMC/pdfs/forms/CG_719K.pdf - USCG PHYSCIAL 719K
- www.dco.uscg.mil/Portals/9/NMC/pdfs/forms/CG_719S.pdf - USCG SEA SERVICE FORM
- https://www.facebook.com/TheNauticalSchool/ - The Nautical School Facebook page. Here you'll find articles, information and pictures posted by students and graduates alike. Join in and contribute :)
- tbone.biol.sc.edu/tide/sitesel.html - To predict the trends of the tide and current.
- www.marine.rutgers.edu/mrs/ - Connect with the Coast Ocean Observation Lab at Rutgers University for real-time and archived ocean data from the coastal waters off New Jersey, the West Florida shelf and Lake Michigan
- www.wunderground.com - For current and forecasted weather condtions, anytime, anywhere.
- https://nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/publications/coast-pilot/index.html - U.S. Coast Pilot
- https://www.navcen.uscg.gov/?pageName=lightLists - LIGHT LIST Publication
- https://msi.nga.mil/api/publications/download?key=16694005/SFH00000/ChartNo1.pdf&type=view - CHART # 1